Sunday, February 25, 2007

open up your eager eyes.

If there is one thing I can't stand is when other people use my stuff without asking. It's not even a fact that I'm not going to let you use it, I just want to be given the courtesy of being *asked* if you could borrow it. I don't know, maybe I'm a spoiled-selfish little brat. But, what's mine is mine, you can borrow shit, just fucking ask. /end rant

This weekend was so much fun. Friday saw a bunch of people that I actually like. Went to Cheesecake Factory where I told cj that she wouldn't be able to eat an entree and dessert. Yeah, I won. And that is why the rule is always order the desert first, than split an entree. lol. Saw sf, hj, na, dvdb, and lr. Had a really fun time catching up with all of them. Then it was way too early to get to as's house, so went to a Dunkin' Donuts run with cj and lr.

Seriously, hazelnut coffee is the shit. Had a large and that basically made my night, I went to bed at like 6am I was so hyped up from the caffeine. Too bad Lehigh doesn't sell hazelnut coffee... but yeah, I would spend way too much money on that. I already buy two cups a day here.

Then I'm too lazy/busy to go into the rest... considering I already wasted a paragraph talking about hazelnut coffee. Let's just say, it was great to be home. I do love my BARBIECO. And I'm so freaking excited/looking foward to Spring Break. :)

No comments: