Tuesday, February 06, 2007

gone and you'll be going nowhere fast.

I want to go to Coachella so badly! So much for the 249+ price tag and airfare. And the fact that I'll prob have to stay with ck or ml. But then I'll finally end up on lj as that azn that disappeared oh-so-suddenly. Lovesloves.

This weekend was bad/good. I'm never the one to get into details, but what's done is done. The only productive thing I did last week was my fucking laundry. And I still have yet to take it out of the basket and put it in my closet/drawers. I have reached a new (laziness) low. I've missed 2 econ lectures in a row. FUCK.

I want to go to Melbourne to visit a friend. Seriously it would be so damn sick/fun. We'd go shopping, clubbing, and bar-hopping. It's damn tempting, I'm not gonna lie. But going alone is pretty sketchy.

PS: I drank coffee. Eh fuck that.

No comments: