Sunday, January 06, 2008

won't let us waste our lives away.

Now. The first few days aka 5 days of break consisted of me absolutely crashing from my "survive finals diet" of red bull, adderall, and diet coke. I never hit so low from anything before. Ever. It was bad. I basically passed out.

So when I finally got on track, I was slightly more productive. Okay. So you know how I had to get a new MacBook in the beg. of fall semester because I accidentally spilled diet rasberry snapple on my old lappy? Well, I didn't get the chance to upload my music. Anyways, I spent the entire semester with two albums on iTunes. B.Spears' Blackout and Radiohead's In Rainbow. Talk about a diverse collection. (And it explains why B. Spears' is #1 on my last.fm) So I've been trying to sort/upload/update my iTunes library. It's fucking impossible. And I'm being all anal and trying to get the folders by Artist > Albums. Ugh. Whatever, maybe I should just stick to radiohead+b.spears?

But good things: I did a lot of great shopping in a v.short amount of time. I mean, it frightens me how quickly I can drop a grand in a matter of a few stores (3 yesterday). Talent that I'm sure my dad certainly doesn't appreciate. It's just so bad. I love it all. And everything is just so pretty and whenever I walk into Bloomingdales I'm just overwhelmed by beauty. How the counters and the floors just glisten. Beautiful. An admirer of fashion. But, it takes money to make money. Or, atleast, despite the fact, you look good. A.Wintour would approve. And we all know how appearances are so important. But, I really need to learn how to manage my finances.

Nah, I'll save that for next year.

4 comments:

Bojana said...

Sparing money is impossible when you calk in a place surrounded by beautiful clothes all screaming "buy me! buy me! "

ashley heaton said...

aww hope you're feeling better after finals! that's always rough.

and i have to admit, i'm normally an indie/classic rock fan...but the new britney album is amazing :)

blog.pricegrabber.com/chicshopper

all-things-spiffy said...

Aww. I'm sorry about your laptop, but yay to your macbook! :)
I remember I once spilled raspberryapple vitamin water inside my bag...my bag and all the contents within smelled like raspberry for like, the whole week.

ps: I'd love to swap links with you!

discotheque confusion said...

Britney's album is surprisingly good isn't it?

It's like listening to an anti album!

get nekidd...