Monday, June 11, 2007

she tore my feelings like I had none.

I was literally having the best day ever today. I mean, work was slow, but I was entertained. Long behold, mother came and we went shopping... a tiffany necklace, lock and key piece totaling $600+, I was on a high. The adrenaline was rushing through my entire body as I went to my favorite stores and picked out several items that I really liked. I was in my happy place. This is, of course, was the cherry on top to the possibility of me getting my favorite Chanel bag for 20% off. That incredible joyous feeling was still lingering from this morning.

Then I lost my cellphone, and the panic begins.
Honestly, people have great stories about losing their cells, forgetting it in a taxi club after coming back from Roxy. But, NO. I so happen to leave it somewhere in the Short Hills Mall... that is after searching through a pile of trash in the backroom of Au Bon Pain.

I am not a happy camper.

What goes around comes back around.

1 comment:

Victoriaaaa said...

"But, NO. I so happen left it somewhere in the Short Hills Mall..."
LOL!!!!