Friday, March 30, 2007

about being honest with yourself.

Let me just clarify, if you haven't noticed already. I'm not a fan of confrontation. As much as I love drama, (the thing is) I am never the one to start it. 'Cause I'm classy like that! lol So everyone who thinks I'm a bitch... yes I am, but that's only if I don't like you. And that's why I love being a girl so much besides the purses, shoes, acessories, and dresses. The way we fight is absolutely, fantastically-stellar!

I can't believe I'm dedicating a whole entire post to this. But it's gotten to a point where it's rediculous. I'm not your fucking paparazzi. If you want pictures of your ugly self (for facebook), take your own camera out. K? I seriously don't need anymore files on my laptop of you. Don't abuse the fact that I carry my camera around. I have no patience for, "Oh, take a picture of me!" Seriously.

I've got to stop drinking diet coke. blerghhh

No comments: