Tuesday, January 16, 2007

get carried away with the process of healing.

Okay, so this is worse than PMS my emotions are so out of wack now. Yesterday I went to bed feeling okay... then throughout the night I couldn't sleep.

I've never been so heartbroken in my life. This sucks. It really does. I hate seeing everyone so damn happy. And me... feeling like absolute shit. And I'm not saying that I'm not happy for my friends, I am! But, I just look at them and then look at me... and well it just sucks so much. I can't help think that I should be happy too or that I deserve to be happy. Selfish? Yes. It's only the 2nd day of classes, and I'm not looking foward to spring semester at all.

So maybe I did grow up a little bit... but I still feel horrible. :(
I need some Marc, Miu, and Stella in my life right now...

1 comment:

idelwood said...

heartbreaks sucks. word.