Wednesday, December 20, 2006

so i start a revolution in my bed.

Well everyone, I'm pretty much sick of myspace, facebook, and the other 239847 "user-based' websites out there. Blogs are way cooler anyway. So I'm going to actually start using this. It's going to be fun... (right?)

Today: basically went to bed this morning at 4am, set my alarm clock for 6:45, totally slept through the alarm, & woke up at 7:30 from noises in the hallway. Holy shit, thank god I did, otherwise I would have missed my exam foshure. Parents came to take me home, got home, realized I forgot my makeup & makeup case etc. Went back to Lehigh, came back & well, yeah.

I'm so nervous about my grades. I don't want to be a dissapointment. Like, it's always regrets. What is that saying, something something 24/7 hindsight? Psh, basically I realize all my mistakes after the fact. And, I've figured that I just apparently suck at life.

No comments: