Monday, February 18, 2008

you smile like a saint, but you curse like a sailor.

Let's be honest, it's already hitting me. I really can't stay in Pennsylvania for more than 2 months without going insane. I'm already bored. Sean says it's the drugs that's gotten me so jittery. I say it's just the glamor I so desperately seek in my life ...in Bethlehem, PA.

I'm starting to think that I'm never going to find someone who I'm going be in love with for the rest of my life. I think that ship has sailed. I fall out of love just as easy as I fall into it.

I say, "I love you" way too much that it's lost all it's meaning. I say it to people I've just met for 5 seconds. And I don't see the difference between true true love and a love for a best friend. It hasn't been distinguishable to me. I prefer friends over lovers. And I've manged to make all my possible suitors into my very very good friends.

I like it when people like me. But when someone makes a move, I just avoid them and run like crazy in the opposite direction... like I'm not interested. And then I get confused to why I'm not in a serious relationship. Maybe my views on relationships are written all over my face.

Spring break. Please.

1 comment:

STYLE AND THE CITY . COM - PARIS said...

Hi talented stylish friend

congratulation for your blog : very great

i just finished my Paris fashion week photo romance. I try to humanize fashion and mix it with the beauty of Paris.
i hope you'll like them

ps : some stories are translated in the "english" section


best regards

Kamel
street style romancer in Paris