Thursday, December 27, 2007

mrs. oh my god that girl's shameless.

  1. I'm going to be so fucking academic next semester.
  2. I'm not going to go out on Thursday nights.
  3. I'm going to go to bed earlier, as in 12am.
  4. I will live in the library.
  5. I need to get an internship in the summer.
  6. And, I will most likely be taking classes.
  7. Fuck me so badly.
  8. Oh, and boy sucks.
I went to bed at 12pm today. And I woke up at like 10pm. My sleeping schedule is so fucked up. I love winter break.

ps: Oh and, I love my drunk asshole friends who try to facebook message the boy I like. Not funny. True story.

2 comments:

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

I hope you can accomplish all those things, I know I never can!

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

I hope you can accomplish all those things, I know I never can!